Health & Social Care Workforce Today & Tomorrow was held at Pacific Bay Resort Coffs Harbour on 28 February & 1 March 2019.
This two-day forum invited educators, students, middle and senior management, entry-level workforce and more to come together and learn about the health and social workforce post 2030.
Highlights from the program included:
- an introductory session from Reanna Browne, who set the scene for creating a preferred future.
- a “Rolls Royce” case study from Eastern Health showing how to survive and thrive amidst workforce shortage
- an engaging look into cultural responsiveness
- a thought-provoking examination of the Anthropocene effect
- an emotive story of brain injury survival
- an inspiring lesson on bringing courage into the workplace
Group work explored:
- Diversity in the workplace
- What a supportive environment looks like
- Continuing professional development
For more photos please visit the Centre Facebook page.
Video resources will be made available soon.