NNSWLHD Website User Testing
The Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSW LHD), a partner of the Centre, is redesigning their website! They want a new structure and look to make it easier for people to find the information they are looking for.
NNSWLHD is seeking input from community members, health consumers and staff about the function and design of the current site. This feedback will inform the design for new site. This process is known as user testing.
Aim of user testing
Through user testing, NNSWLHD aims to discover:
1. How easy or difficult it is to find certain information on the current website
2. How people in NNSW LHD search for information about health services and medical conditions online
3. What barriers there are to accessing health information offered on the website quickly and easily
4. What format would people prefer information about health services and medical conditions to be in
5. What would make it easier for people to navigate the website
What is required from participants?
1. Participants need to register their interest on the NNSWLHD website, at https://nnswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/website-user-testing/
2. Then complete a series of short online tasks to find certain information on our current website. You will be sent a scenario to complete at a time that suits you, and provide feedback about what you discovered. You can provide this feedback via email or phone.
Thank you for your input.
MRI Scan Captures the Most Detailed Look of the Brain Yet
Commonwealth Appoints New Suicide Prevention Adviser